Workshop | use of EU funding by EuroSDR members
31 May 2023 (Online)
EuroSDR is currently working on assessing the current use of EU funding by its members and then to envisage the role of EuroSDR in this context.
An online survey was firstly launched and its results presented at the last Board of Delegates meeting in Brig.
An online workshop will be organised on May 31st (10:00-12:00, CEST) to discuss the survey results.
A tentative agenda:
- Introduction & objectives of the workshop
- Roundtable of participants
- Presentation of the process and of the survey results
- Presentation of the EU funding structure
- Testimonies from organisations using EU funding
- Open discussion
- Conclusion and first list of actions
Don’t hesitate to invite colleagues within your organisation to this workshop, for example EU project officer or any colleague involved in funding requests.
You can register below or here (by May 24th).
The outcomes will be communicated to you.
We thank you in advance for your input.
Flora Errecart and Joep Crompvoets